These hardwares/software platforms would be available at the Hackathon. Further, there are some links intended for information/support during IoThon.
Available with Nokia:
Sensors which work with Raspberry Pi:
- Air quality (temperature, humidity, barometric pressure and VOC gas)- BME680
- Temperature and pressure: BMP180
- Motion, passive infra-red (PIR): HC-SR501
- Temperature and humidity: Si7021
- Luminosity: TSL2561
- Camera, both normal and NoIR available: Camera Module V2
- Servo motors
- Team can also simulate sensory data (vehicles, humans, ..).
- Magnetic valves
- Teams can also use their own mobile devices as sensors.
Available with Telia:
- 360 Camera starter pack by Finwe Oyj
- Oculus VR glasses plus Hololens (version 1)
- SIM Cards for LTE-M networks
Additional items (Connectors, sensors and hardware) for use:
The links includes hardware description, features and related documents.