The 2019 challenges will be announced on the day of the Hackathon. The challenge domains are as follows:
- Nokia: 5G IoT light poles for Smart City
- Siemens: Digital Twins (Industrial IoT)
- Telia: AR/VR
- Ericsson: Futuristic Aalto Campus
- RIOT OS: Semantics for IoT
What it means on working with different challenges?
- Use hardware provided to create applications/complete tasks.
- The hardware would be either provided by the university or a partner company.
- Hardware can be used by turns or simply capture the data from those devices.
- Use platforms (laptop/virtual machines/cloud) to execute decisions based on the data collected.
- Use ideas to represent real conditions
- Prototype Business/Design ideas